Workplace Law Rights and Obligations
Hunter Plotkin Law, PLLC offers strategic advice to ensure both employers and employees know their rights and obligations in the workplace.
Advice to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local laws and ordinances —
- Reasonable accommodation
- Sick leave and other mandatory time off (paid and unpaid)
- Minimum wage and overtime
- Whistleblower claims
- Unemployment claims
- Long Term Disability claims
Draft and review employee handbooks, policies, and procedures.
Audits and Investigations —
- FLSA Compliance and Position Audits
- FMLA Compliance Audits and Policy Development
- Employee Relations Audits
- Discrete Investigations of Internal Complaints
Minimize Workplace Disruptions
Hunter Plotkin Law, PLLC also works with clients to prevent, handle, and defend against workplace disruptions that can arise at any point during the arc of the employment relationship.
- Performance Management
- Complaints and Investigations
- Reductions in Force and Reorganizations
- Severance Agreements
- Noncompetition/Nondisclosure Agreements
For More Information
Whether you are an employer facing a particular compliance need or employee issue, or an employee seeking legal advice about a workplace issue or concern, you can turn to Hunter Plotkin Law, PLLC for help. Contact us for a consultation.